We care about your health and safety
Posted: 9th February 2021
Posted in: Latest News
We are fortunate to be in a nation and state is less impacted by COVID-19 then other parts of the world.
Regardless, Bridgeport Hotel remains absolutely committed to a comprehensive set of practices and procedures surrounding health and hygiene to help keep COVID-19 at bay.
The following measures have been implemented:
- QR code check-in to support contact tracing.
- Social distancing.
- The use of hand sanitiser upon arrival at the hotel, and across all venues.
- Cashless transactions.
- Limits to capacities in accordance with the latest regulations.
- No communal or buffet food service.
- Comprehensive specific cleaning practices across the hotel’s rooms and public spaces.
- Minimal contact with staff and hands-free measures.