Business Opportunities at Murray Bridge’s Wedding Expo
Sunday 1st October 2023
Stall fee $100
Don’t pass up the opportunity to showcase your business to numerous couples at the eagerly awaited Wedding Expo in Murray Bridge! This special event brings together a wide variety of wedding industry professionals, offering you an ideal platform to connect with an enthusiastic and motivated audience.
You’ll find everything you need in this lively marketplace, from florists and photographers to caterers and planners.
For just $100, you’ll get a stall to decorate and have your logo and business promoted on our website and social media platforms.
Don’t wait any longer; reserve your spot at the 2023 Wedding Expo held at the Bridgeport Hotel!
Please read the following terms and conditions that form part of your agreement. Payment of the fee to exhibit acknowledges that exhibitors agree to these terms. The term ‘Exhibitor’ is defined by the person or business which intends to or has booked in to exhibit, attend, sponsor, or to be involved in Bridgeport’s Wedding Expo.
1. The Exhibitor has agreed to attend the Wedding Expo and to display relevant merchandise in the designated site during operating times specified by the organiser.
2. Under no circumstance shall the organisers be liable in contract for any indirect, damages caused by or arising out of the exhibition or cancellation of the exhibition, and the exhibitor shall indemnify and keep indemnified the organisers against all costs, damages, claims or proceedings whatsoever in respect thereof.
3. The exhibitor will be liable for any damage to walls, floors, furnishings or equipment of the building the exhibition is being held or any of the organiser’s material or equipment, in the instance that the exhibitor is responsible.
4. The organisers shall not be under any responsibility or liability whatsoever for damages to exhibit by loss, damage, fire, water, storms, strikes, riots or any other cause whatsoever.
5. If the organisers must cancel, the organisers reserve the right to postpone or amend the stated dates of this exhibition.
6. Our cancellation policy requires the Bridgeport to be notified 14 days prior to the event if the exhibitor will be unable to attend. Cancellations after this time will be non-refundable.
7. If payment is not made in full within two weeks of the event date, the stands will automatically be cancelled.
8. Should an event be cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control i.e.: Government directives, weather, terrorism, acts of God or any other incident. All deposits or advance payments made will be refunded.
9. Terms and Conditions are allowed to be updated and or edited at any time as required by the Bridgeport Hotel.