Bridgeport Hotel is Murray Bridge’s latest state-of-the-art venue for private conferences or work events.
Let us take the hard work out of planning your next business meeting or conference, with a range of catering options including morning & afternoon tea, light lunches, cocktail receptions, or dining.
We will take care of equipment, audio visual, and other services to suit your requirements, allowing you to focus on your own event objectives.
Our professional and experienced staff will ensure that you and your attendees are the highest priority at all times.
We offer highly versatile and appealing function rooms, to suit from 2 to 300 attendees, with natural light, and the option for comprehensive and creative event catering (either in room or one of the multiple dining venues). Free WiFi is available across the hotel, and all rooms are equipped with the latest facilities and audio-visual services.
Bridgeport Hotel has 100 high-quality accommodation rooms available to those hosting and attending events, with the addition of free on-site undercover parking.
If the Murray River views, central location and on-site accommodation weren’t enough, we have ensured a perfect blend of functionality and style throughout all function spaces, helping you attract and impress attendees.
Rooms and locations include:
- A well-appointed board room to suit 14 – 22 delegates. Close to all the main meeting and event spaces.
- Floor to ceiling windows overlooking the Murray River and suitable for dining or meetings of 15 – 40 attendees.
- A versatile and naturally lit function room, with useful internal board and band room. Featuring an in-built stage, private bar and buffet area, there is space to move with dining suiting up to 150 attendees and cocktail receptions for up to 200.
- With picturesque Murray River views from level 1, The Murray Room has its own bar, stage and dancefloor, to suit weddings, dinners and events for up to 200 attendees seated and cocktail receptions for up to 300. The Balcony completes this event space, and will suit standalone alfresco events.
- Another highly appealing alfresco space, situated on the ground floor amongst all the action and serviced by the main bar, with super screen to really wow your guests. This space will suit dining for up to 100 attendees and cocktail receptions for up to 120.
Further options are available elsewhere in the hotel, which can be discussed with our professional functions and events team.
To request a proposal or to arrange a site inspection please contact our Functions and Events team on 08 8532 2002. Alternatively submit an enquiry with some details and we will get back to you.